Do you need the services of a termite inspection company? Has that led to a search online for a "WDI inspection, home termite inspection or termite inspectors near me"? If you are in or around Oldham County, KY, then LKI is available to facilitate a termite inspection for you.
Conducting a termite inspection is something you may want to consider when buying any property. A thorough termite inspection can prevent major structural damage that's cause by termites.
LKI is committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction. Our professional, licensed inspector has extensive experience working with termite inspectors, and knows how to properly identify termite activity and damage.
LKI facilitates termite inspections service for the following areas:
- Oldham County, KY
- Jefferson County, KY
- Meade County, KY
- Shelby County, KY
- Spencer County, KY
- Trimble County, KY
- Bullitt County, KY
- Henry County, KY
- Louisville, KY
- Clinton, OH
There are several warning signs that you may need to get a home termite inspection:
- There are holes in parts of the wall.
- You've noticed termites in the mulch that are in close proximity to your home's foundation.
- When you tap on parts of the wall it sounds hollow.
- You've seen termites flying around your house.
Nobody likes to have a bug infestation. If you think your home might be infested, it's a good idea to start looking for termite inspection companies. These experts can help determine if your building really does have a termite problem, and will look at several aspects:
- Is there an area where termite damage seems to be heavily located?
- Are there any areas with a lot of wood near the house (as termites may congregate there)?
- Are there any unusual holes or entryways dug around the structure where termites may enter?
- Is there any place in the wall that sounds hollow when tapped on?
- Termite inspection companies can both determine if you have a termite infestation and where it's located. Then, they can give you advice on how best to address the problem.
Wood Destroying Insects (WDI) are part of our inspections services. Carpenter ants, wood boring bees and various other beetles are some of the wood destroying insects that may leave signs that will need to be identified during the inspection. Call our LKI professional today to learn more about our services.